FUSE CHART NEEDED / 2000

Hello and thanks for reading.
We have a 2000 Ford Taurus and are the 3rd owners. I need to locate the fuse chart to assist in tracking down a pesky electrical problem. I assume it
would be in the owners manual. Being the 3rd owners, no owners manual came with the vehicle. If any kind soul out there has a copy of the fuse placement chart for this car, I would consider it a great act of kindness if you'd copy it and E-Mail it to me (I don't think this type of file is allowed on newsgroups.)
Thanks Very Much
Raymond "Big Tuna" Miller
snipped-for-privacy@localnet.com

Register as an owner at http://www.ford.com/en/default.htm The owners manual is available as a PDF file from there.