Fuse Diagram wanted please

Hi
I am looking for a fuse diagram for my wife's X reg Ford Cougar (2.0 )
Can anyone assist please, either with a web link, or email a copy to snipped-for-privacy@dha-ltd.co.uk

many thanks
David
Try Autozone.com Go to this link, and enter your year, make ,model, etc. It might be there under "electrical". Look for wiring diagram or some such thing.
Let us know if they have it.
F.D.
On Mon, 11 Feb 2008 02:28:14 GMT, "David Hicks"

try motorcraft.com. morotcraft offers a subscription service