Fusion AWD 2008 LH stabilizer link replacement

LH Rear Stabilizer bar clunking. Looks like the piece of the link connecting to the bar is missing half its little rubber boot so I suppose water got in there and now its loose and clunking.
Can this be replaced easily? I don't have a lift. Just jack stands and wheel ramps.
Thanks 2008 For Fusion with the AWD