Fusion AWD

Hi

I have a 2008 Fusion AWD. It needed the AWD driveshaft replaced at 77K miles due to its hanger bearing wearing out and grinding. A big expense!

And then at 81K miles the computer decided to burn out a coil pack so that was another big expense.

I wonder if anyone has had any big issues with the newer AWD fusions?

Fred Now at 124K and so far so good.

Reply to
Fred

My 2008 Fusion is not AWD, but I have read several posts in various Ford forums about the coil pack/ECM problem. Being age 71 & retired, I only have about 34K miles on mine, so maybe I'll "burn out" before the coil packs do ;-)

Reply to
Retired