"Fusion by Ford satisfying"

Fusion by Ford satisfying at http://www.washtimes.com/autoweekend/20060601-123036-3405r.htm

quote: What the Fusion I am talking about IS, however, a darn good street car. It is nothing like anything I have driven with a Blue Oval attached to the grille in a long while. The Fusion is a four door sedan with the abilities and comfort of those other cars from across the pond; either East or West. The price is right, the amenities are many, it sips gasoline and it is an all-around darn nice car. /unquote
In other words, it SHOULD be selling like the Taurus did.
you pay..DEAL with it!