Fusion in C&D this month.

I've been waiting for this car to comeout... and Car & Driver has a very nice article about it in this months issue. Quite complimentary.

it has a bigger engine than the 500.

"Art" wrote about the Fusion:
| it has a bigger engine than the 500.
No, it does not.
The engines are exactly the same size.
john cline ii, who hopes that helps

Actually, they have the same engine (in size: a 3.0 litre 6 cylinder), but the 500's makes 203 HP (from the Ford website!) and the Fusion's makes 221 HP.
Of course, the Fusion has the 2.3 litre 4-cylinder option as well.
I should have said more powerful engine.

Aw, but then I wouldn't have been able to respond with the facts!! :) J