Fusion Window

I have an 06 Ford Fusion with the rear window not go up but will go down....I hear the motor when it goes down. Im not sure what is wrong.

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

If the car has less than 36,000 mi on it, what is wrong is that you're not taking it back to the dealer.
If you're not hearing the motor when you try to put it up, either the motor is not getting power which means a problem with the wiring or switch or the motor is bad or there is something broken preventing the motor from going up.
If the car is in warranty, don't worry about it. You already paid to fix it when you bought the car with the warranty.
Jeff