fyi

COPY AND PASTE THE LINK BELOW - THIS REALLY HELPED ME OUT WITH BOLTS AND WASHERS AND PARTS THAT LOOKED ALIKE. EVEN THOUGH I HAVE THE MANUAL, THIS PRODUCT SAVED ME TIME, ITS PRETTY COOL!! I WAS GOING TO
JUST MAKE TABS MYSELF BUT FOR 99CENTS OR EVEN TWO BUCKS, I THOUGHT WHY TAKE THE TIME PLUS THEY STUCK TO JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING AND THEY ARE ALREADY CUT OUT TOO! JUST FIGURED ID SHARE MY EXPERIENCE. tAKE cARE
http://www.jpcycles.com/productgroup.aspx?GIDGE1FB8F-7B20-4096-A45B-07DA5022EC19&search=mechanics%20memory&store=Metric&page=1