Galaxy 4/5 year old - things to look out for?

I'm looking for a 4 or 5 year old Galaxy, 1.9 diesel. Anything in particular I should be looking out for?? (making sure you get 2 keys for instance!!).
There was a history expensive air con failures on earlier models, is this now resolved?? etc etc....
John

Children and old folks crossing outside the zebra crossing.
you pay..DEAL with it!