Galaxy 4/5 year old - things to look out for?

I'm looking for a 4 or 5 year old Galaxy, 1.9 diesel. Anything in particular I should be looking out for?? (making sure you get 2 keys for instance!!). There was a history expensive air con failures on earlier models, is this now resolved?? etc etc....

John

Reply to
JR

Children and old folks crossing outside the zebra crossing.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic