gas tank replacement f-350

Hello,
you guys might remember a few weeks back I was talking about replacing my front fuel tank. I recieved helpful e-mails saying I should just run off of the rear thank and forget the other one. Seeing as how the
truck spent it's whole life (93) untill now in Rotchester Ny, i SHOULD OF LISTENED TO YOUR ADVICE, seriously, the process was a pain in the ass, and I have new scars to show for it. (you can only imagine what the rest of the undercarriage must look like{if you can see through the rust that is}) to make a long story short, I'm now in the market for a new tank. Stainless with new straps, and probally a new sending unit, I know how those fords are.
this truck is a 1-ton 351 short bed with a reading tool bed, ladder rack, it was a roofing truck at some point, has a metal sliding bed cover. the bed is just big enough to carry a stack of full sized plywood.
one question, what would be the most concise way to describe the truck (IE; roofing tool truck/ truck with tool bed/ just a tool truck/ etc., I am planning on selling it soon, after I make a few minor repairs.
EAP
hah... bet next time you will just cut those straps, might as well... 2nd best, cut the bolts, you can replace them from the hw store
trying to unbolt them is a pain.
f350, short bed, tool racks