gauges on 88thunderbird

88 THUNDERBIRD GAUGES STOPPED WORKING. GAS, TENP, OIL PRESSURE AND A/c don't work anymore. What sould I look for
Pls respond to e-mail with answer

First things first, look for a blown fuse.
On Sun, 19 Apr 2015 20:18:00 +0000, Dale

5 or 7.5 amp instrument fuse would be the first thing to check.
On 4/19/2015 4:18 PM, Dale wrote:

Not sure about this particular year T-Bird, I know the 1985 T-Bird instrument cluster had a mechanical voltage regulator attached on the back of the cluster. If the voltage regulator fails all the gauges may be pegged to max or minimum.

The CVR won't keep the A/C from working. The instrument fuse will. Upon further investigation I believe it is a 10 amp fuse called "cluster" - at least on a 1987 'Bird. Bottom right fuse ?