Get paid to take over a Ford lease...

Need to get a short term, low monthly payment, no money down Lease? And get paid thousands of dollars for doing it?

Drivers who take over a lease can reap numerous benefits such as the down payment, freight, and taxes paid by the original lessee at lease inception, all adding up to thousands of dollars. Another appeal is the flexibilty of a short term lease in a lease takeover that is unmatched in new leases

Do NOT get a vehicle lease before you visit our website! You will be amazed!

Reply to
LeaseTakeOvers.ca

"Taking over" a finance or lease contract is not legal in Pennsylvania

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Mike, this is a spam message. Get a clue.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

I had not idea you would send out spam to a NG ;)

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter