Get paid to take over a Ford lease...

www.LeaseTakeOvers.ca
Need to get a short term, low monthly payment, no money down Lease? And get paid thousands of dollars for doing it?
Drivers who take over a lease can reap numerous benefits such as the
down payment, freight, and taxes paid by the original lessee at lease inception, all adding up to thousands of dollars. Another appeal is the flexibilty of a short term lease in a lease takeover that is unmatched in new leases
Do NOT get a vehicle lease before you visit our website! You will be amazed!
"Taking over" a finance or lease contract is not legal in Pennsylvania
mike

Mike Hunter wrote:

Mike, this is a spam message. Get a clue.
Jeff
I had not idea you would send out spam to a NG ;)
mike