getting the alarm "tire pressure sensor malfunction" in my 2005 Expedition

I am getting the alarm "tire pressure sensor malfunction" in my 2005 Expedition with 128K miles. Any good ideas for a home fixup or is this a expensive dealer trip?
Thanks, Lynn
pressure sensor malfunction" in my 2005 Expedition:

When I got that warning light on my car I just put a piece of black tape over it so I couldn't see it.
It's that or an expensive dealer trip. (That's whey they install that kind of useless technology in the first place.)