Girl needs help

I just purchased a 1995 contour I nor my brother are able to find the CONTOUR CLUB LINK any help from you pros will be greatly appreciated THANKS

JACK opined in

You see.... there's this new thing called "google'
And just typing the word "contour" into the search box, gets you:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&c2coff=1&q=contour&btnG=Searc h
copy and paste that
look three down... otherwise:
http://www.contour.org /

She thanks you as far as you being crusty you wouldn't make a pimple on dads ass HE IS A CRUSTY OLD MAN HE IS UNABLE TO GET ALONG WITH HIMSELF THANKS AGAIN