Girl needs help

I just purchased a 1995 contour I nor my brother are able to find the CONTOUR CLUB LINK any help from you pros will be greatly appreciated THANKS

Reply to
JACK

JACK opined in news: snipped-for-privacy@storefull-3313.bay.webtv.net:

You see.... there's this new thing called "google'

And just typing the word "contour" into the search box, gets you:

copy and paste that

look three down... otherwise:

Backyard Mechanic

She thanks you as far as you being crusty you wouldn't make a pimple on dads ass HE IS A CRUSTY OLD MAN HE IS UNABLE TO GET ALONG WITH HIMSELF THANKS AGAIN

Reply to
JACK