GM Blazer radio, clock, and horn not working

The radio, clock, and horn are not working after replace the battery. Any ideas?

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

First thing comes to mind is why ask a ford group?
But you'll probably not see this.. so nevermind ;)
you pay..DEAL with it!
The radio, clock, and horn are not working after replace the battery. _________________________________________________________
Maybe fusible link disturbed when replace the battery.
Rodan.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

...check the horn fuse ...then, check the cigarette lighter fuse.
both affect the radio, most likely it's the horn fuse.
yes...it's a goofy setup, GM.
oh, and if it's an early model Blazer, 88-90ish then there was a service bulletin for the cigarette lighter socket.
...and when your dash gauges start acting goofy, there's a chassis ground wire that likes to work loose at the bottom left of the dash.
sjm1