GM LS trade with Marauder

One of my friends could trade her 2006 Grand Marquis for a 2k3 Marauder...
My guess is go for it as long as the engine hasn't been abused (it probably has)
As a Grand Marquis Owner myself, could the engine be put in my car? not exactly the same tranny, but could it be done?
She got a spare 4v engine with the car... I'd like to put it in mine (spare PCM, etc,,,)
--
Don't drink water, fish have sex in it!