Good exhaust pieces for '87 Lincoln MkVII?

Looking to upgrade the exhaust on this '87 MkVII with the 5.0 HO motor. Exhaust is leaking now, so why not hop up a bit? Looks like there isn't much out there, and stuff I've seen mentioned is no
longer on vendors' web catalogs.
Would like to get shorty headers (better than the crimped stockers anyway), high flow cats, maybe a better H-pipe, and a good cat-back without the stock pea-shooter tail pipes. Looking for good flow but still quiet in the cabin. Want to retain O2 sensors etc., 49-state legal at least.
Anybody know of places that still (or ever did) sell performance exhaust stuff for this model?
Jimmy Blue opined in

Gee isnt that a FOX platform? Seems to me, whatever fits a TBird or Cougar of that year would be pretty close. Too many dimensional differences (lengths) to use Mustang parts, I believe.
www.tccoa.com would be a good place to ask.