Good Lord is this BS still going on?

Please tell me that someone is imitating this tool & that this isn't seriously the same individual

nope, its the same idiot. there was a post earlier with all the different names he uses. there were around 20 of them. i guess as soon as he gets booted by an isp on one name, he switches to another. to bad we could not backfeed a nasty hard drive erasing virus to him, then we could get some sanity back here. the interesting thing about it is, he is only hasseling a few select people, namely the ones that give out most of the advice

It's the real Bozo. (we don't accept substitutes)
On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 01:38:03 GMT, aarcuda69062

hi neil long time no see hope u have been well
hurc ast