goodnite picknose

>> hurc ast >Well stupid It's late, I'm going to bed. Try to be creative in you replies you >are now boring. >

true i bet it gets tiring of doiing all this reasearch all ya have to do is call ya stupid and i bet i can make ya jump rope toooooooooo

u go girl

went trolling for fools and caught one that picks his nose

lmfao

goodnite hurc ast

Reply to
3 dog nite

What research? Is that the best you can do? Your supposed too be so much better than all around you and thats the best you can do?

Reply to
pick one

lmfao u go girl

hurc ast