Grand Marquis

I have a 1993 Grand Marquis and the wipers stopped working. We have replaced the motor, the linkage is good, the fuse and circuit breakers are all fine, any other suggestions? Thanks

Reply to
Subs

The multi function switch on the steering column is the most frequent cause. Not hard to change with basic tools. Can be had from Ford or aftermarket $50-75US. Takes about 30 minutes to change if you haven't done one.

Reply to
lugnut