Grand Marquis Headlight Lens Removal

How do I remove the headlight lenses from a 1993 Grand Marquis?
I see no screws from the outside of the lens and if I remove the plastic cover under the hood that runs the entire width of the car, I see the backs
of the screws that hold them in but I can't find the fronts.
On Wed, 7 May 2008 08:56:56 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@programmer.net wrote:

You cannot remove the lens. It has to be replaced as a complete lamp. The bulb is separately replaceable. If you are trying to clear up the frosted lens, you can remove the whole thing or work on it in place. You can get complete headlamps with bulbs online for about a hundred bucks. They are , of course, made in China but are of decent quality. They are short of being the same quality as the replacements from Ford at 3 times the price.
Lugnut

I want to remove the entire headlight - not just the lens front but the whole thing. Yes, I want to remove them to clear up the cloudiness.
How do I remove the entire unit?