grille insert

I just got a 2011 5.0 GT with the front-lower fascia kit. I am wondering if there is a grille made that will fit the fascia. Not the main grille, but a grille that would fill the open space on the fascia between the two foglights. The open space is in front of the radiator

- if you look through it, you have direct access to the radiator.

Here is a site showing the fascia kit:

If you look real hard, you can see the open slot between the two foglights in the middle of the black fascia.

Ford does not seem to make such a grille. Does anyone know if any after-market shops make such a grille? Does anyone know of a good Mustang forum where I could pose the question?

Thanks! When emailing me, please replace the "NoSpam" with "verizonbusiness" in my email address in order to reply.

Reply to
Joe Granto

SC Tom

Yeah, there was a day when you could reach experts all over the country from one place (usenet) rather than having to join a bunch of singular forums to get an answer. That day is dead, sadly. When emailing me, please replace the "NoSpam" with "verizonbusiness" in my email address in order to reply.