Grinding noise....97 Aerostar

I can hear a rubbing or grinding noise coming from the front half of the = car. My mechanic can't recognize which noise I'm talking about - = probably because of all the other noises. Sounds to me like it's in the = front half of the car. Wheel bearings all checked and OK. Full lube = done regularly and nothing out of ordinary noticed last time.

Hear it only when rolling - slow or fast Any idea from the genius or = shade tree folks? U-joint, trans, rear end?

Bob

Reply to
Guv Bob