Guage cluster question

Help Please! My '89 Crown Vic has a temp/volt/oil pressure cluster mounted on trim panel above/right of glove box. It's an ex-fire chief car and I suspect an aftermarket install(?). Oil guage starts to peg up and down shortly after starting enging wildly. Is this an easy fix or normal operation? Thanks in advance! Bob Manly/Orlando

Reply to
Bob Manly

Its after market and the problem is probably the oil sender...

Reply to
Scott M