H6054 Headlamp Pinouts? 1994 or 1991 Aerostar?

Can anyone tell me the pinouts for this lamp?
Also, was this lamp used in the 1994 Aerostar? I went to a junk yard and was assured that the replacement housing was correct, but I came to find out
that this wasn't the case and that Ford had converted to the small cylindrical headlamps instead of the big rectangular unit I have. The housing mounts fine, but I'm bewildered as to why two totally different headlamps are used. A guy at the parts store told me that they stopped using the old-style headlamp on Aerostars in 1991. So, was I directed to the wrong car in the junkyard?
David Kaye wrote:

NAPAProLink shows the H6054 on 1986-->1991 Aerostar
(and a bajillion other things)
1992--->1997 Aerostar have the #9007 replaceable bulb style
GW