Halfords

Let me tell you about a recent visit to Halfords in Chelteham - the people who think they are a car part retailer ..
Me: (Puts a wheel cyliner on the desk) Have you got one of
these.
Clerk: (Looks puzzled) No we dont sell those
Me: Well I phoned up earlier and you told me that you had 2 of the 4 possible types in.
Clerk (Now looks really confused) Oh, I'll get someone.
(Gets someone else, also aged about 14 - Conversations take place)
2nd Clerk No we dont sell those
Me Well, you told me that you did. (Its obvious he hasn't got a clue what a wheel cylinder looks like)
(2nd clerk gets 3rd clerk)
3rd Clerk Can I help
Me Have you got one of those
3rd Clerk No problem (Accesses computer and offers me the 2 cylinders)
Halfords is a great place for selling alloy wheels and air-fresheners - But for gods sake if your going to try to be a parts seller then get real.
Halfrauds?
I can't even afford to walk thru' the door, their prices are scary