Handheld Oscilloscope

I am looking for a handheld Oscilloscope to use for auto repair. Is this a good scope to check sensor outputs and computer input signals? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&categoryE014&item%58762640
I have been borrowing my dad's scope and I am thinking about buying one of my own. The seller says his reserve price is $299 for 2 scopes with probes and manual.
This Fluke looks like a good scope but it does not include a probe. What kind of probe would I need for this Fluke Scope? How much does a probe cost? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item%57424929&categoryE014

The screen looks to be on the small side.

Everything you could ever hope to want for a Fluke 97 can be found at:
http://www.aeswave.com /
Neil Nelson opined in wrote:

And any 1X probe (that connects) would do... should have them at Radio Shack
Hey, BackyardM,
You dropped off of the radar screen. Did you give up on the fuel-pump problem on that '96 Lincoln Mark VIII?
Cass

in message

You fool. Dont you realize that he saw you for what you really are and decided not to deal with you any more.
JT
Turner:
Besides a fool, what am I and why?
Cass