head lights

right head light went out bulb is goo but no juice to the low bean lead high beam works... i want to fix it right but for now i jumped from the left light to have the two low beams working,,,,, any ideas of what could
be wrong, i did not find no fuse for it,that i could see, and went in the wiring harrness about 12 inches...HELP 1995 ford range.....

wouldnt be in Canada, would you?
you pay..DEAL with it!