Headlights, Dash Lights, and Rear Lights NOT working!!!

Hello All. Since my last post, I changed the radiator and have the overheating problem done. Now the Headlights will not come on as well as the dash, the rear, nothing! High beams work but I can't drive with
my hi beams. I checked all the fuses and there is no blown fuses. my 89 Tbird is going to driver-less unless things start to change! HELP!
Jason
gw636 wrote:

Re-connect the ground wire(s) to the lights.
I did reground the wires, the one next to the battery. Is there others? Still no light!
gw636 wrote:

It's always helpful to know the YEAR & MAke of a vehicle when answering questions like this; I assume it's a Ford product of some kind, since you're posting in a Ford group. Fords have sheet metal grounds around the radiator shell (you installed a new radiator) for at least the front lights. However, you say you have no headlights, taillights, or dash lights; that points to either the headlight switch being shorted out or disconnected at the power input point under the hood (where you were working).
I'm sorry, I didn't even realize that I forgot to mention it is a 1989 Thunderbird. Also, the instrument panel lower part with the "Check Engine", ABS, etc.. lights work. The ground connection is good with no break. I recut the wires and ran new wiring to the Headlight Wiring Plug. Thank you for your help so far btw...