Headlights wont turn off

I just bought a 1998 Ford Taurus Stationwagon. It has the automatic headlights which turn on when the car is started. I do not have the automatic timing switch in this car. My headlights wont go off
when I turn off the car. Any clues? I checked fuses to see if one was stuck somehow.
peanut0601 wrote:

You wouldn't check fuses, you'd check relays. So how are you turning off the lights?
I have a 98 f150 that had the same problem. It was the daytime running light module it was split open a water had made it inside. Try unplugging it if it is the problem the lights will go out. I hope yours is easier to get at then mine was.