Headrest replacement for 2005 Escape

I've been dealing with this horrible headrest for a couple of years now and just can't deal with how uncomfortable it is because of its being too far forward, without the ability to adjust forward/back.
Could anyone recommend a better headrest that is not pitched too far forward which would fit in the driver's seat of a 2005 Escape hybrid?

You could try one out of a 2002 Escape and see if it fits- I have to lean my head back to touch mine. The posts are about 9-7/8" center to center.
SC Tom