Heads UP Display for 99 Expedition

    Could anyone offer me some advice... I have a 99 Expedition, and it doesn't have the compass and thermometer display in the ceiling
console. I was wondering, how hard is it to put one it. Are the power cables there, just not being used?
    Also, is it hard to wire up some driving lights to the switch which seems to function for driving lights, just don't have any.
    I would like to do both myself. Thanks for any help you can offer!
You can run but you can't hide, except apparently along the Afghan-istan-Pakistan border.
Subscribe to my FREE Weblinks Newsletter. http://weblinksnewsletter.net