heater not working

hi anyone know how I can adjust the hot and control valve the cable appear broken
SB

Pliers or channel locks used to work for me.
Lynn

mmmmmmmmmmmm that's funny i've heard through the grapevine that its a throw away unit now. and electric
If you look hard enough or are patient enough you can find any part. Just recently found the controls for a 1950 Ford Crestliner. That project has been on my "to do" list for 45 years.
Bill

Ive just got the car for my Daughter, she wants it on the road (yesterday) - I always use these newsgroups as there are so many people out there who have the "quick" anawers. Myself I have the patients of a saint, I did have a look around google and found some info but I was after answers for the guys here.
SB

I'm sorry, my crystal ball is in the shop. What are you working on? Make, Model, Year?

Just got the car yesterday, sorry it was my fault thought I'd given more details. I had to rush to work
Ford KA 1998