heater not working

hi anyone know how I can adjust the hot and control valve the cable appear broken

SB

Reply to
soundboy

Pliers or channel locks used to work for me.

Lynn

Reply to
Lynn McGuire

mmmmmmmmmmmm that's funny i've heard through the grapevine that its a throw away unit now. and electric

Reply to
soundboy

If you look hard enough or are patient enough you can find any part. Just recently found the controls for a 1950 Ford Crestliner. That project has been on my "to do" list for 45 years.

Reply to
BerkshireBill

I'm sorry, my crystal ball is in the shop. What are you working on? Make, Model, Year?

Reply to
Tom Adkins

Ive just got the car for my Daughter, she wants it on the road (yesterday) - I always use these newsgroups as there are so many people out there who have the "quick" anawers. Myself I have the patients of a saint, I did have a look around google and found some info but I was after answers for the guys here.

SB

Reply to
soundboy

Just got the car yesterday, sorry it was my fault thought I'd given more details. I had to rush to work

Ford KA 1998

Reply to
soundboy