Heating Taurus '99 is not working

Who know where to look for? I have a Taurus '99 and there is no heat coming into my car. The AC works OK and the fan is blowing normal. The engine temp is normale and there is enough "water" in the system.
If I turn the switch to cool it get cooler so it look the switch is working too. The system did work normal last winter.
Jurgen.

And what does the coolant look like? Is it clear or 'muddy' looking?
you pay..DEAL with it!
Jurgen van Osch wrote:

http://home.sc.rr.com/estaab/water_pump.htm
...old water pump on the left.
might be a good reason...
Rob

Your web page explanation of the problem left off something very important. The water pump is not the cause of the problem, only a symptom. A poorly designed cooling system was the problem.
The TSB issued for the problem had the dealer install a bypass kit that re-routed the coolant in order to correct a condition where the water would cavitate instead of flow. This cavitation caused massive amounts of corrosion.
I just learned about all this Saturday when I forked over $950 for installation of the bypass kit, all new freeze plugs and a new water pump. The second pump in 13 months. My daughter arrived home from college on Wednesday trailing a plume of steam behind her. Luckily the freeze plugs didn't give way till she was a block from the house.
Jon