Hello, I'm new to the group. Any regulars here?

I've recently begun training to be a Ford technician here (Houston, Texas). I found this group a few days ago and have been reading through the posts.
Somewhat interesting but mainly people posting their used car problems. My question would be do regulars visit this group? And are there usually any technical discussions going on between technicians?
-Justin
juice man wrote:

well we all are techinicians: some went to tech. school, some went to the school of hard knocks, some learned from the book, some wrote the book... and yes there is alot of talk going on here.... all it takes is someone to ask a question and the answers get thrown about.. some correct, some incorrect, sometimes the questions are not so enlightening so the answers match up... alot of guessing of what the person is asking.
Alas the good old days of technical discussions going on between technicians and engineers in NG's is long gone. Today it is mostly guys looking for a free or low cost fix for their vehicle that for too long has been poorly serviced, sad. ;)
mike hunt
juice man wrote:

After a few months of reading as much as you can, you will begin to know who the truly knows what they are talking about, and those who are just talking..

Texas).
My