Helm Manuals

Hi, I just bought a 2003 Ford Windstar. I would like to buy a factory service manual for it. Here are some of my choices from helminc.com. Does anyone know which of the following would be the right choice. I
am thinking I should buy #2 or #3.
(1) 2003 Ford Windstar Workshop Manual Price: $136.00 In Stock (English, Paper, FCS1224903) (2) 2003 Powertrain Control And Emission Diagnosis Manual Complete Set Price: $180.00 In Stock (English, Paper, FCS1210603) (3) 2003 Powertrain Control And Emission Diagnosis Manual Gas Only Price: $120.00 In Stock (English, Paper, FCS1210603A) Any help would be appreciated! Thanks! Mark-03fw
The choice would be 1 and 3.