Help 1984 Ford Ranger

Brother-in-law has a '84 ford ranger (attempting to restore). Right at 300k on it and the transmission is out. It's has a 2.8 ci V-6, C-5 auto, 4 wheel
drive. During the process of removing the transmission or during use in the fields the kickdown lever between the carburetor and transmission got bent. This truck uses a kickdown rod (not cable) and I understand that the Bronco II uses the same lever. We cannot find one.
The local Ford dealer said that it was discontinued in 1997, the Part Number is E4TZ7A187A.
NAPA could not locate one either.
We appreciate all help.
Thanks in advance,
Lomax

Salvage yard might be a good bet.
John Cairns

Just bend it back. I have done it lots of times. real common. KB
--
ThunderSnake #9 Warn once, shoot twice
460 in the pkup, 460 on the stand for another pkup