Help -------- 1998 E350 window cable broke

Hi all, I just had my window cable snap on my 1998 E350 cube van, and had to pull the door panel off to see what gave loose. It looks like the top cable coming out of the crank handle gearbox broke. I hope to pick
up parts tomorrow and was wondering if someone could tell me if I can just get the cable assembly or do you have to buy the crank handle gearbox also? Thanks. Chris