Help 2001 Taurus Vibration!

I have a 2001 Ford Taurus. When you begin to accelerate and haven't got ahold of the wheel you can see it shaking. You can feel the car vibrating at speeds between 20-40 especially and up around 80 in between its not as noticeable. The tires have been rotated and balanced and the car has been alligned and that has not helped. it feels like the brakes have the warped rotors ford is known for sometimes as when you put on the brakes you can feel the vibration big time but other times it is smooth as can be braking so I dont think that could be it either. Ideas? Could a wheel bearing be causing this type of action? Thanks for any ideas!

Dean Caudle

Reply to
Dean Caudle