Help! 2002's Ford Fiesta

I'm a portuguese Ford user and I have a small problem with my 2002's Ford Fiesta 1.4 TDCI Ghia.
Everyday in the morning, as I start the engine, my car goes "almost dead"!
It starts the engine for a second or two and then goes down, and won't start again, until I push it. It's a diesel engine... this is fantastic for the car, as you can imagine! :((( The starter engine works, the panel light's are working, the electric windows work, everything works... but the engine. The auto-repair (from the portuguese Ford, dealers from Ford Lusitana) have changed the car's battery... with no success. Now it's a pipe which has a hole, letting air in (I think that will not solve the problem too, but...). If that won't work, it's the injection system. ??????? How can this be? If I DON'T use the car at night, in the morning it will start the engine. But if I DO use it in the night before, in the morning the engine won't start?
Can anyone help? I have already spent a lot of money (almost US$800) with this "experiences" from the Ford mechanics. Does anyone have some contact information in the Ford company (USA) to forward this message, please?
Thanks for your time and (precious) help!
Best regards, from Portugal,
Pedro Alvarenga