HELP!!!!

My son wrecked his 96 Ford F-150. Messed up the right front end. We're fixing it ourselves and it's coming along. The problem is now we don't know where the charcoal cannister hooks to the fender. Does anyone have a
photo or an idea of where I can view a photo to see where it goes. I have a manual but it has no photo of it only a description of how to remove it. Thanks