Help '96 Explorer Remote locks don't work and other stuff....

Hello All,
Any help would be appreciated. The remote locks just quit one day. Also, they don't automatically lock when you put the car in drive and go down the
road. The last sympton is that when I do the ignition key 5 times in succession, there is no response. I had bought a new remote 4 months ago and was able to program the new remote with the 5 turns of the ignition, so I know it worked in the past. I have taken out every fuse in the fuse block and visually checked it. I have not done a continuity test on each fuse. Oh...and the locks do work when you push the button on the inside of the door.
Help! Any ideas? Thanks...dave