Help A Very unique problem

I have a duel channel tubing that has been punctured and cannot be sealed. This is what I was hoping you could help me fix this. I am looking for a
part that is about the size length and diameter of your thumb that would fit watertight into a 3/8 polyurethane tube. On the other end, the part should have two nubs offset 90 degrees from the inlet that would allow me to connect two very skinny tubes. All connections should be made watertight and withstand some backpressure. I would rather not use metal if possible. I have seen this similar setup in the vacuum system in one of my automobiles but I am having trouble identifying the part.
Any ideas please post or better yet send to tclane snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
Thanks for you time
T C Lane

Actually, it won't be better to send to that account. The idea is that others may participate.
The type of tubing you are talking about sounds a lot like the tubes that are used in biology and chemistry research labs.
You should be able to get fittings for this at many auto stores as well as stores like Lowes and Home Depot.
Jeff

Jeff opined in

Doesnt sound very unique to me... this fix for puctured tubing is pretty common
You dont say WHY you dont want to use "metal".. perhaps it's because there's some corrosive or caustic flow?
Otherwise, for gases and most liquids, Brass is preferred., much more durable than steel, aluminum or most plastics..
Like Jeff said... available at most hardware or auto parts stores. Hardware would actually give you more choices.