Help Explorer Tailight Wiring Color Codes

Hi Group!
Trying to wire a 4 wire trailer connector to a 96 Ford Explorer for towing the pop up camper. Anyone have any tips to speed up this job...or know
where I can access wiring color codes for the wiring conductors to tap into?
Best regards to all
`The secrecy of my job prevents me from knowing what I'm doing~