help installing an aerial on escort

does anyone know how to install/connect an aerial to a very old ford escort model. i bought one, but cant work out how to connct it to the drivers side
of the bonnet. help much appreciated
suzym001 wrote:

I can probably help you with this if you give us the model year. I had an 85' and a 94'.
its a '86. so probably similar to the '85
suzym001 wrote:

I noticed you used the word 'bonnet' and 'aerial' in your previous post so I'm wondering if you have a US or UK Escort? My 85' was a US model. The antenna (aerial) was mounted on the *right* front fender. That would be the passenger side for a US model. Does your Escort have a hole in either front fender for the aerial or do you have to make one?