Help installing new stereo in 95 Escort GT

Hi there - The factory stereo is now toast. I've bought a new stereo as well as this wiring harness thing that is supposed to make installing it easier.
I got the old stereo out no problem but am not too sure about putting the new one in. Are there any considerations I should be aware of? I'm having a little difficultly finding where my speaker connector will connect to - I think I can see it way in there (I hope). Also, someone said there's an amp in there and that it's presence may be an issue? Is that something to worry about? If it is an amp, it must be factory original. My new stereo is 160Watt?
Well anything advice is very much appreciated.
your first mistake was not buying it from www.bought4less.com
Now your next mistake is you trying to do this yourself. Spend the $35 labor and $10 - $20 in parts at the stereo shop and let THEM do the job.
If you do it, it will cost you a WHOLE LOT more to have thenm fix it.
: Hi there - The factory stereo is now toast. I've bought a new stereo as well : as this wiring harness thing that is supposed to make installing it easier. : I got the old stereo out no problem but am not too sure about putting the : new one in. Are there any considerations I should be aware of? I'm having a : little difficultly finding where my speaker connector will connect to - I : think I can see it way in there (I hope). Also, someone said there's an amp : in there and that it's presence may be an issue? Is that something to worry : about? If it is an amp, it must be factory original. My new stereo is : 160Watt? : : Well anything advice is very much appreciated. : : : : :

the
having
wtf kinda money is 45-50$? American money is $45-$50 and that is STILL cheaper than the hundreds of dollars needed to repair what a hack with good intentions can destroy.