help me find my turn signal relay please

it is a 92 ford mustang lx the book at the autostore said it is mounted to the instriment pannel reinforcement. I took all that apart but I dont see a relay Im
probably looking in the wrong place please help
Try under the dash. If you are a large person (tall) remove the front seat and lay on your back to get good access to the under dash area. Not fun, believe me.
"sleepdog" wrote: > Try under the dash. If you are a large person (tall) remove > the front > seat and lay on your back to get good access to the under dash > area. > Not fun, believe me.
yea I looked there too I even took my car up to jiffy lube and they looked too and couldnt find it any other ideas?
"tammy777" wrote

My book says the signal flasher is on the fuse panel. Hazard flasher on the other side of the fuse panel (early models), moved to the instrument panel reinforcement (later models).