help me ID these hubcaps

I have 4 center caps, about 8-1/2 inches across but I cannot identify the car they came from. They are stamped with the Ford oval on back. The center is raised (stands out from the plate that screws to the rim)
and has this emblem: glossy red circle about 1-1/2 inches across with a gold 3-pronged crown under which are three gold lions (or some such skinny animal with a tail). Outside the red circle is a silver band and then around that is a black ring On the black ring are two silver laurels (leaves/wreaths) which surround the red emblem. The base plate has five 1" holes (decorative) positioned like a 5-point star for lug-nuts, and the outer perimeter of the base plate is open with spokes (33 rectangular holes or slots, with something like spokes or bars between them.) It has three screw holes to the rim. Someone out there is going to know what these are, just based on the crown/lions/laurels..... I hope! Thanks.
1960's galaxie

Lots of pics at http://www.hubcaps.org /