Help, Mustang 2 Front End

Hello, I am new to this and am trying to figure out what exactly qualifies for a mustang 2 front end. Can anyone help me out?? mike

a rack and pinion steering setup out of a second generation mustang, also known as a mustang 2

FrankenChevy opined in

THE COMPLETE steering and front suspension from a Mustang II There are also copies of it... very popular for street rods, because of Upper and lower control arms and compact spring/shock setup....even sometimes used in Mustang resto-mods.
"Backyard Mechanic" wrote

http://www.speedwaymotors.com/eCCStoreFront/smi/product_images//Full/91034200.jpg
http://www.mustangdepot.com/OnLineCatalog/images/Suspension/hei03-1-39.jpg