Help, Mustang 2 Front End

Hello, I am new to this and am trying to figure out what exactly qualifies for a mustang 2 front end. Can anyone help me out?? mike

Reply to
FrankenChevy

FrankenChevy opined in news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutautos.com:

THE COMPLETE steering and front suspension from a Mustang II There are also copies of it... very popular for street rods, because of Upper and lower control arms and compact spring/shock setup....even sometimes used in Mustang resto-mods.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

"Backyard Mechanic" wrote

MasterBlaster