Help! My oil pan is the devil!

I'm replacing the oil pan on my '67 Cougar with 289 mustang engine, removed the starter and crossmeber then proceeded to unbolt the pan, after unbolting everything my oil pan just stays on like all the bolts are still
in place! or like it's welded on or something tried beating the crap out of it with a rubber malet to no good result it's like I didn't even unbolt the damn thing. Any ideas
Use a paint scraper/spatula and use it to gently pry the pan off. A screwdriver will work, but probably damage the pan. It's just been on there so long that it's built up a good seal!

removed
of
the
happens every time......lol